- 3 to 10 years of work experience.
- A post-graduate or a professional degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in local languages (Hindi or Kannada or Tamil or Telugu)
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Last date of application 15, November, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online test in any of the 4 locations- Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur and Lucknow.
- All applications will be screened. Applicants who qualify the written test will be invited for personal interviews to be held at multiple locations from December 11 to 15, 2017. Interview locations will be communicated at a later point of time
After submitting the online application, shortlisted candidates will go through an online test which will be a combination of multiple choice and descriptive questions.
Candidates who pass the written test will go through two rounds of interviews and an offer will be made to selected candidates.
Stage 1: Online Assessment
Online Assessment/Test will cover aspects of socio-economic geographical awareness, reading comprehension, descriptive writing and analytical ability. The test pattern consists of multiple choice and descriptive questions. The duration of the test is 120 minutes. For sample multiple choice questions : Click here
Candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed by email, along with the Admit Card.
The results of the Online Assessment/Test will also be announced by email.
Stage 2: Personal Interviews
Applicants who clear the online assessment will be invited through email for a personal interview.
Candidates should be prepared to make a presentation to the interview panel for about 10-15 minutes on a given topic as a part of the personal interview.
Only CV is required.
Yes you may reapply if you failed the test in 2016 or before. Candidates who could not get through the interview process in 2016 cannot apply. Candidates who either failed the test or did not cleared interview in 2015 or before are welcomed to apply.