Zoom meeting details:
Meeting ID - 923 1776 3999
Passcode - 607160
About the programme
The programme offers a comprehensive, holistic and engaging curriculum covering all important aspects of the Early Childhood Education (ECE) domain that will help ECE practitioners build perspective, sensitivity, and acquire knowledge, skills and capabilities to work with children in the age group of 3-8 years.
The Diploma comprises four certificate programmes of 12 weeks duration each. Each programme is offered in blended mode comprising online and face to face interaction.
Participants have the flexibility of joining the Diploma programme or individual certificate programmes.
The key objectives of the programme are:
- To deepen understanding about the domain of early childhood education and the important concepts and theories relevant to ECE practice.
- Build capability to design and implement suitable learning experiences for children in early years and interactions with families and the community.
- Develop capabilities to identify young children with different learning needs and adopt and implement inclusive practices in ECE settings.
- Enable the participants to become self-motivated and reflective practitioners.
- Build capabilities to set up and manage small scale ECE programmes.
Please visit our website for more details: https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/programmes/diploma-in-early-childhood-education