Our work not only includes working on school subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Sciences, and Languages (English/ Hindi/Kannada/Tamil) but addressing some of the fundamental beliefs about education and society. A potential employee will be interested in all aspects of k-12 education including:
- Improving the quality of educational processes and practices within schools across a district through capacity building of teachers, head teachers, resource persons, and education functionaries.
- Designing and facilitating creative approaches to teaching and learning through in their chosen subject.
- Building networks of like-minded teachers and head teachers working in the same subject area.
- Residing at blocks where government schoolteachers reside and hence use the advantage of proximity
Over and above professional competencies, we are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Strong belief in constitutional values.
- Deep commitment towards social change.
- Being analytical and rational.
- Respect for others.
- Patience and resilience to work for long-term goals.
- Ability to function in a team
Since we work primarily with government rural schools, potential employees should be willing to reside and work in remote locations across the states.
To know more about Resource Person openings click here
To know more about School Teacher openings click here
To know about the selection process for Field Positions – School Teacher/Resource Person click here