Stage I - Online Application
- You will be required to fill an online application form. Applications for the Fellowship Programme for 2020-21 are open till 31st July 2019.
- On submitting the online application form, you will receive a reference number. Please make a note of the number for any further communication.
Stage II - Screening
- In case your application is shortlisted at the first stage of screening, you will be required to fill in a detailed application form.
- After the detailed application form is received, your application will be evaluated.
- If your application is shortlisted post this evaluation, you will be invited for the written test.
- In case your application is not shortlisted at this stage, you will receive an email intimation.
Stage III - Written Test
- Post evaluation, if shortlisted, you receive an admit card (online) to appear for the written test.
- You will be scheduled for written test as per your preference of date and test centre given while filling the Application form. However we may need to use discretion due to logistical reasons.
- Kindly ensure that you carry a copy of your admit card and valid government ID proof to the test centre.
- If you are shortlisted from the written test you will be asked to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP). An email asking for a SOP with a deadline will be sent to you.
Stage IV - Presentation and Interviews
- You will be invited for the interview if you clear the evaluation of the written test and Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- During the personal interview, you will be required to make a 10-15 minute presentation to the interview panel on any social issue that concerns you the most . You can use Chart Paper/PPT or any other medium that you are most comfortable with to make the presentation.
- This will be followed by a discussion and if shortlisted you will go to the final round of interview.
Stage V – Announcing of Final shortlists and Offer
- We will communicate a final shortlist of Fellows within 15 days after completion of the interview process. The result will be communicated through email.
- The offer process will take 2 weeks post announcement of the shortlist.
- On successful completion of the process, you will receive an offer letter through email and the hardcopy at the time of joining.
Please provide valid email id and contact number while applying and ensure that you keep checking your emails as well as messages regularly. All communication will be over email