- Fellows will receive a monthly salary of Rs.37,000. Taxes and statutory deductions will apply.
- Besides salary, Fellows are also covered under various insurances like Health, Life and Accident Insurance.
- Apart from this, Fellows are also eligible to allowances such as Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per organizational policy).
Social sector experience is not mandatory. However, we seek people who are deeply committed to social change and are keen to contribute at the grassroots.
Candidates, who have attended the interview process on or before 2020 can re-apply to us.
The Fellows are entitled to 15 days leave per year on a pro-rata basis, and this will accrue at 1.25 days per month at the end of each month.
Upon completion of the one-year Fellowship Programme, you will receive a certificate from Azim Premji Foundation.
In case you wish to discontinue, you can leave the Fellowship Programme, after serving a notice period of one month.
Yes, based on your interest and performance, there will be opportunities to work with Azim Premji Foundation. More than 80% of our Fellows from previous batches continue to work with us in various academic, coordination, program management and leadership roles.
Yes, it is very important to be able to speak, read and write in the local language. For example: if you are working in Sirohi District Institute, you need to be able to read, write and speak in Hindi.
The Fellowship will commence from March’ 2022.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- 4 - 10 years of rich work experience. Candidates with excellent academic and professional track record are encouraged to apply.
- UG/PG Degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Applicants need to be below 35 years of age, willing to travel within the district and ready to be posted in the districts we work in.