You would build your experience of the school and community, to enable you to:
- Do classroom teaching learning.
- Build an understanding on education bottom up – from the school / village level upwards.
- Relate to school as a system and the systemic elements that impact its functioning.
- Understand the inter-linkages of the school with the community, and local governance.
- Understand the governance, administrative structures of the education system, interact with various departments in the state/district.
- Understand the need for systemic process for professional development of practicing teachers, participate in activities relating to teacher professional development and support.