Dharamjaigarh - Job opportunities
We are looking for public health professionals to join us across experience levels, to be based in the rural blocks of Raigarh district, in Dharamjaigarh block to start with.
Role: Resource Person - Health
- Engage with the block teams, PHCs, and Sub-centres, with the staff and frontline workers to strengthen the delivery of services at VHSNDs.
- Support the strengthening of health services at the PHCs and Sub-Centres.
- Provide programmatic support towards improving processes, systems, and delivery of health services.
- Engage in capacity building of staff at public health facilities and frontline workers.
- Engage with the community, SHGs and PRIs, and public health teams including ASHAs, ANMs, CHOs, and MOs.
- Do needs assessment to plan and conduct training activities for health personnel.
- Connect and coordinate with all the stakeholders of public health in the block.
- Develop health education, health-seeking behaviour, and community ownership of health over time.
Skills and Attributes:
- Effective communication abilities with PHCs and Sub-centres staff, frontline workers, and our block teams
- Program management skills towards improving and strengthening processes, systems, and delivery of health services
- Capacity building experience/skills
- RMNCH (Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child Health) related experience will be an advantage
- Travel within Dharamjaigarh block and in/around Raigarh would be required
- Interest and passion to work in the social sector, with commitment and perseverance
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) would be an advantage
- 3-5 years on-ground experience working with the public health system and communities in rural areas.
- MD (Community Medicine)/ MPH. MSW can also be considered if with relevant experience
- Fluency in Hindi and English.
Application Procedure: To apply click on - https://bit.ly/apf_health We will go through the details and if you are eligible, we will reach out to you.