The Azim Premji Foundation libraries consists of our network of libraries at the Azim Premji University, District Institutes and Teaching Learning Centres across various blocks of the districts we work in.
To create a vibrant learning environment by providing free and easy access to relevant knowledge resources to all our users.
The teaching community which includes researchers, university professors, school teachers and head teachers in the public education system, education functionaries at all levels of education administration and students – both formal and informal, across all age groups.
Our library services include -
- A safe and vibrant reading and discussion space with easy access to the library collection from all our locations.
- Guided bibliographies and reference services to all learners that are based on resources in our collection, open source materials, databases and collections from organizations that we partner with.
- Teaching learning materials that can be used by school teachers for various subject areas
- Reaching and networking teachers in difficult to access locations by facilitating peer learning and academic discourse that leverages knowledge resources in our collection.
- Globally benchmarked books and e-books across disciplines and subject areas linked to our liberal arts and sciences focus
- Multilingual materials that are sourced to serve our Indian users
- Print journals and e journals available through paid subscriptions, open access and membership of University networks.
- Data on education and development parameters sourced from national and international sources
- Teaching learning materials and school textbooks from multiple sources that school teachers may find useful for improved pedagogic practices.
- Audio visual (AV) materials generated by the Foundation and also films and AVs that can be used in classroom settings at the school and university levels.
Interested users can contact our libraries in the following locations:
Chhattisgarh | Karnataka | Madhya Pradesh | Puducherry | Rajasthan | Telangana | Uttarakhand